We have an exciting opportunity for someone to assist us in raising awareness using social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with using social media and other online tools.
• Self-motivated, creative.
• Can work independently without constant supervision.
• Be comfortable volunteering within a group or by yourself.
• Friendly and proactive.
• Computer literacy required (MS Office).
This role provides:
• The opportunity to develop new and existing skills and gain experience volunteering in a charity.
• The opportunity to meet new people.
• The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to the women and children of WAIL.
We would ideally like someone to commit to 2hrs, 2-3 times weekly.
Due to the sensitive nature of this role we will be considering female applicants only for this post in accordance with the provisions of the Occupational Requirement (Equality Act 2010, pursuant to schedule 9 part 1).